Do you want to learn the tools that Kali Linux offers to perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing? Then this course is for you!
After completion of this course, you will be able to use Kali Linux tools for vulnerability analysis.
1. Basic understanding of concepts such as IP addresses, NAT, client, server etc.
2. Basic understanding of ethical hacking concepts such as ports scanning, vulnerability scanning etc.
3. Desire to become and ethical hacker and willingness to learn and persevere
4. Familiar with Linux Environments
5. Prior Python or Perl Experience will be helpful
1. For those who have no prior experience with Linux and would like to learn how to use Kali Linux.
2. For those who have basic understanding of ethical hacking and want to learn how to do it using Kali Linux.
3. For those who want to learn how to create targets and hack them using Kali Linux.
Chapter 1: Welcome and Introduction to Kali
Chapter 2: Lab Setup for Pentesting
Chapter 3: Information Gathering and Scanning
Chapter 4: Vulnerability Analysis
Chapter 5: Database Attacks
Chapter 6. Password Attacks